[Emacspeak] Some auditory icon related bugs/issues

Most of these were because things are now simpler with only ogg files.

1. emacspeak-speak-version is simpler it  just plays an icon
2. because vanilla bin/play handles .ogg, we can just use that
   (doesn't do mp3)
3. I still haven't chased down cases where we get a null icon after
   the above changes, let me know if that still happens.