Re: [Emacspeak] Some auditory icon related bugs/issues

Just pulled updates and tested. Unfortunately still not working.

- When I start with default settings i.e. using pactl and stored icon sounds I no longer hear the emacspeak.ogg startup icon at all.

- When I change the play program to sox, it does now set the correct path to /usr/bin/play, but it frails with the same wrong-type-argument stringp nil error. Looking at the backtrace, it also looks like the ems--play-args is not getting included in the call. The top of the stacktrace is

make-process(:name "Player" :buffer nil :command ("/usr/bin/play" nil nil))

Sorry it isn't a full backtrace, but the error breaks emacs such that you cannot integer any commands and have ot kill it from outside.