Re: [Emacspeak] trying to get a decent serverr to work on linux

The IBM TTS or outloud as it is also known, was available from
oralux.org as part of voxin. I would contact them.

It is possible it was included when you did purchase voxin. What does
the command

spd-say -L

display?

If it shows either american_english or british_english, then I would
think you already have it and it is installed. If this is the case, all
you need to do is make the emacspeak outloud atcleci.so file by running
make in the servers/linux-outloud directory.