Re: [Emacspeak] trying to get a decent serverr to work on linux

Voxin includes two types of voices, the IBM ViaVoice (i.e. outloud) and
the Vocalizer voices. Only the IBM ViaVoice Outloud works with
emacspeak.

When you purchased voxin, which TTS voices did you purchase?

Also, have you run the make in the linux-outloud directory and did it
run without errors?

I am using voxin wiht Emacspeak on Fedora Linux. I also run
speech-dispatcher.

However, with speech-dispatcher, the voices I'm using are
lee-embedded-premium and karen-embedded-premium. These are vocalizer
voices and do not work with emacspeak. However, I also purchased the
british_english voice, which is the IBM ViaVoice outlouod TTS voice.
There is also an american_english for the IBM TTS.