Re: [Emacspeak] trying to get a decent serverr to work on linux

If you want Voxin, you’ll need Outloud, not Vocalizer.
Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater@xxxxxxxxx

Https://devinprater.micro.blog

Hi.  Well, I was using software dectalk, butt it stopped speaking and
c-e c-s did not work, I had to go to another window and kill the emacs
process.  What I really would like to do is to use my voxin voice
which works great with speech dispatcher.  I tried to use outloud
which I thoughtt would give me that server, but it said no language
file found, so I am in a quandry here and any suggestions would be
appreciated.

I am using the gentoo operating system, and voxin is working great
with speech dispatcher.

--
Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
How do

        John Covici wb2una
        covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emacspeak discussion list -- emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx