Re: [Emacspeak] [bug] partial crash with no sox on mac

1. What happens if those deps disappear or break in some fashion.
2. This is not a concern for now, but more for the future
3. This whole thread started with a user not installing deps.
4. Making it appear as if there are no deps is a mistake,
5. AKA complexity never disappear --- it only gets moved around.
6. He who ignores the  above ignores it at his peril;-)