Re: [Emacspeak] [bug] partial crash with no sox on mac

Will do.

Is this just a matter of good hygiene or a worry about licenses or something else ?

From the user perspective, the libraries are downloaded and built as a part of the
swiftmac build and is basically transparent to the users except if they notice the
files under the servers directory.

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton
lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx