Re: [Emacspeak] [bug] partial crash with no sox on mac

John--

You are all set, the sox package installs what you need.  Additionally, new versions of
emacspeak no longer depend on sox on mac, and new versions of swiftmac can be used to
play ogg files directly.

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton
lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx