[Emacspeak] Re: List archive use question

Thanks to everyone for the replies both on and off list.
So far, no one has said they actually use the Hyperkitty archive.
A few people have offered suggestions for alternatives or told me they don't like it.
I want to give this a few more days for comments but so far it feels like looking for an alternative would be a good thing.

I'm not changing anything right away so please do let me know on or off list if you search emacspeak past messages how you do it.

One point about Raman's Emacspeak 57 announcement and the archived version as I have received some notes about the differences between the two or lack of receipt of one or both.    The one in the archive broke the mailer and was not sent out, the one sent out broke the archiver and was not archived. Some people did not get either. If you have not seen an announcement for emacspeak 57 here is a link to the post on Raman's blog - https://tvraman.github.io/emacspeak/blog/ANNOUNCE-57.html

-Greg