[Emacspeak] Re: List archive use question

Greg, thanks for the pointer.

Must admit I've not used the archives for eons, preferring just Google
for anything specific, and only rarely at that.

So...  I just had a look at what the Kitty said for November 2022.

Found Raman's Emacspeak 57 announcement, rendered on EWW as a whole boat
load'o raw markup :-)

But as the message never, or hasn't yet, reached my inbox, I'm grateful
nonetheless.

And that's all I got.

Happy Holidays!