[Emacspeak] TTS on Mac Vanetura ...

Hi from Portugal,

I'm a software engineer, I work for an aerospace company developing in python and c++ languages. I've been using Emacspeak for the last few years, and it's now a fundamental tool for me. I congratulate and thank the development team.

I use a Mac with an M1 processor, everything went well until I installed the Mac Ventura. Every 5 minutes or less the TTS crashes and I have to restart it.

To configure emacspeak, I created a virtual environment in python, installed pyobjc. Finally I changed the first line of the server/Mac file for the virtual environment.

Am I doing something wrong? Any way to fix this problem?

Thank you all.

All the best from Portugal,
P.