[Emacspeak] Re: Emacs Crashes on the desktop

Hi again,

Thanks Parham,  for the meantime my emacs once again works. The
approach I had to take was to remove the .emacs.d/init.el file and
only added the emacspeak line.

So I am now reconstructing the file by just enabling features one
by one until I hit on the culprit misconfig.

Otherwise, thanks for help.