[Emacspeak] Re: Emacs Crashes on the desktop

Hi Parham,

Thanks for your questions, some of which I suspect point me to
some
solution.

I never removed Emacspeak from the init file. Let me try doing
that. I
tried toggling the debug mode but I could not find out the
problem.

Anyway, let me try doing some of the steps you suggested and
report on
the progress.

Thanks once again for your timely response.