[Emacspeak] Bug In dtk-speak-list?

Hello Emacspeakers!

I believe I found a bug while attempting to play speech-enabled 2048. My system is Linux, running Emacspeak 55.0, with Espeak as the speech server. This bug also occurs when I try other speech-enabled games like chess. After loading both 2048-game and emacspeak-2048 and then running M-x 2048-game, I get:

```
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (invalid-function tts-with-punctuations)
  tts-with-punctuations(some nil)
  dtk-speak-list(nil 4)
  emacspeak-2048-speak-board()
  emacspeak-2048-setup()
  run-hooks(change-major-mode-after-body-hook special-mode-hook 2048-mode-hook)
  apply(run-hooks (change-major-mode-after-body-hook special-mode-hook 2048-mode-hook))
  run-mode-hooks(2048-mode-hook)
  2048-mode()
```

I do not call dtk-set-punctuation or anything like that in my config. It appears tts-with-punctuations is a macro. I'm not sure if the real problem lies with it, or with dtk-speak-list, or something else.

Can anyone give me a clue as to what might be wrong? I'm no expert at debugging macros.

~ Hendursaga