Re: [Emacspeak] Is there a way to make dtk-caps and dtk-punctuation-mode settings stick?

OK.  dtk-caps does not work for me either, I started to dig a little,
I found out I had empty strings for the values of the all caps string
and the caps string, so it was still on just emitting nothing.

I will look into this a bit more, because it is interesting. I tried
setting it before and after emacspeak setup, calling toggle after
setup, a few other things.

No time like the present to learn to use the emacs value watcher for
debugging stuff.