Re: [Emacspeak] SharpWin: this line in configuration example is problematic

(push "sharpwin" tts-multi-engines)

Does work and is required for proper functionality.

You can test it and verify it very easily. Check the value
of tts-multi-engines using M-; then eval-region on that
line then check tts-multi-engines, it works.

As for what it does, if allows you to run Emacspeak for lack
of a better word, in a more complete way.  It loads two of
the servers and one is bound to right or left (in swiftmac
and sharpwin) and it does notifications in that ear, info
like where a file is being saved to, mode changes in
evil, etc.

As for your next point:

(require emacspeask-setup)

I did say above that normal emacspeak setup, I will add
a not above it to make it more clear.