Re: [Emacspeak] TTS Server Implementation Questions

On threading. It is all concurrent, lots of fun protecting of the state.

On language and voice, I was thinking of them as a tree, language/voice,
as this is how Windows and MacOS seem to provide them.

----

Oh, one last thing. Should TTS Server implementations be returning a \n
after command is complete, or is just returning nothing acceptable?

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton
lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx