Re: [Emacspeak] TTS Server Implementation Questions

Raman--

Thanks so much, that clarifies a bunch. A few questions on the
language / voice support.

Does the TTS server maintain an internal list and switch through
it or does it send the list the lisp in a way I have missed?

Would it be useful to have a similar feature for voices, being
first you pick right language, then you pick preferred voice
then maybe it is stored in a defcustom and sent next time as
(set_lang lang:voice t)

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton
lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx