Re: [Emacspeak] Swiftmac 2: pre-PR request for testers

Awesome progress!

1. Make sure that one can send output to just the left or just the
   right channel.
2. None of the servers on Linux can sync the beep while speaking,
   except the Dectalk which implements beeps in the TTS engine.
3. Dont waste time trying to keep compat between swiftmac and the
   Python Mac server; the latter has no maintainer best I can tell and
   we can hopefully declare it osolete/unmaintained soon