Re: [Emacspeak] Question: what voice do you use on MacOS to be able to tell differences in pitch?

Hi Robert,
Sure! I’ll paste the log below. Also, as far as I remember, I haven’t modified anything about Emacspeak’s behaviour in org-mode. If you like to play with this on your own machine, open a new buffer (using `C-x b temp <RET> <RET>’ to create a new buffer called “temp”), do `M-x org-mode <RET>’ and paste the line I shared in my very first email in this thread. That should let you experience your changes in real time.
—beginning of paste—
tts_sync_state all 1 0 250
c {[{voice systemDefault}] }
c { [[pmod 84.6]]  [{echo 1 1 60 0.3}]  }
q {aw 3 * }
c {[{voice systemDefault}] }
c { [[pmod 84.6]]  [{echo 1 1 60 0.3}]  }
c {[{voice systemDefault}] }
c { [[pbas 35]]  [[pmod 112.8]]  [{echo 1 1 80 0.3}]   [[pmod 84.6]]  [{echo 1 1 60 0.3}]  }
q {TODO }
c {[{voice systemDefault}] }
c { [[pmod 84.6]]  [{echo 1 1 60 0.3}]  }
q { Book a time on their  }
c {[{voice systemDefault}] }
c { [[pbas 35]]  [{echo 1 1 60 0.3}]   [[pmod 84.6]]  [{echo 1 1 60 0.3}]  }
q {calendar }
c {[{voice systemDefault}] }
c { [[pmod 84.6]]  [{echo 1 1 60 0.3}]  }
c {[{voice systemDefault}] }
c { [{echo 1 1 40 0.3}]   [[pmod 84.6]]  [{echo 1 1 60 0.3}]  }
q {:week: }
c {[{voice systemDefault}] }
—end of paste—
Hope this helps!