Re: [Emacspeak] Question: what voice do you use on MacOS to be able to tell differences in pitch?

Oh, that sounds like a bug not just a difference.  Thanks for the recording, since I don't have
the same cool org-mode stuff you do, could you share the log messages for sending that
sentense (maybe with the one before and after).  Feels like the proper behavior is what
the mac server is doing, so I need to find where and why swiftmac is not producing a
large enough pitch shift.