Re: [Emacspeak] "Autospeak" spoken before eve ry mode line – is this a bug?

While I completely understanding encouraging people to not jump to email first, I really learned a lot from this thread.  There is a balance to be sure, but I hope people feel free to continue to bring issues to the list, and hopefully some of us in the community who aren't TV can chime in and help at times.  Silent lurkers might still be absorbing interesting tips.

The value watcher, elm, just those two things are worth a ton. I am just putting in my two cents towards continued communication on list.

And taking partial responsibility for list exhaustion after the swiftmac threads, hehe, sorry!

BTW: The emacspeak code is an amazing tool, but so is the whole of the docs, often when I am ripgreping around looking for more details, I find blog posts and other nuggets of wisdom giving a lot of context to the goal of the feature, why it was initially created, and how I might interact with it.