[Emacspeak] Re: Please note - June 12-13 2023 - list address change and machine down time

> On Jun 1, 2023, at 14:55, John Covici <covici(a)ccs.covici.com> wrote:
>
> I like Email lists much better, I have not seen a web based forum I
> like, and I do use discord, but it can be a real pain particularly on
> IOS devices.

Discourse not discord, but from context, I think that was just a typo.

Discourse can be used via mailing list mode, part of what I like about it.
It isn't an 'or" it is an "and", some users can prefer mailing list mode (I
do) and others can prefer web mode, and I believe there is a discourse
hub application for iOS that should play better with the voiceover system
but I have never used it myself.

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton