[Emacspeak] Detecting where emacspeak is installed [Was Re: Problem with emacspeak on mac after upgrading to macOS 13.3]

I'm not a Mac user, but on Linux I would run `which emacspeak` (or
possibly `command -v emacspeak`) to find out the path of whatever is
going to be run when I enter just `emacspeak`.  I'm not sure if this
would provide enough information for you or not.

All the best,

Tim
<><

On Wed, Apr 19, 2023 at 10:44:56AM -0400, Robert Melton via Emacspeak wrote:
> Related question for the community -- is there a way to detect where emacspeak is installed in my Makefile so people do not have to edit the top line of the Makefile?

|Full archive May 1995 - present by Year|Mailing list's archive of current year by month|