[Emacspeak] Re: Announcing "swiftmac" a new voice server for MacOS

> On Apr 4, 2023, at 16:00, Александар Средојевић via Emacspeak <emacspeak(a)emacspeak.org> wrote:
>
> Hello Robert,
> On Tue, 04 Apr 2023 15:21:38 -0400 Robert Melton via Emacspeak wrote:
>> Q. What did I do now?
>> A. I wrote a new voice server for MacOS 100% in
>> swift with no additional dependancies.  If you can run swift from the
>> command line (meaning, have xcode), you are good to go.
> By "xcode" do you mean the command line tools or the whole thing? I've got the
> command line tools installed and I can run a "swift" command, but when I run make I get this error:

I was unclear on the dependancy.  As I have xcode installed on all my computers.  It appears the swift-tools which are required need xcode.  I am going to try to build fat binaries that work on both platforms as well for people who don't want to install xcode.

Will do that now, but would love you to install xcode and see if that fixes it if possible.

|Full archive May 1995 - present by Year|Mailing list's archive of current year by month|