[Emacspeak] Nothing works after brew upgrade

Hello all,

I am running emacs  and emacspeak on a MacBook with operating system macOS Monterey. I just did a routine upgrade of this system. packages with homebrew. classic command brew upgrade.

Then I run EMacs  and while I had the well coming message from emacspeak after that it doesn’t say anything else. Therefore, I uninstalled Emacspeak by deleting the entire directory located in my home directory. then a clone everything from the GitHub repository. with
git clone https://github.com/tvraman/emacspeak.git

And the make file doesn’t work don’t
Am I doing something really  wrong?
Any help would be really appreciated because I am writing my PhD thesis And people expect text from Me next Mondaythat I cannot deliver without using Emacs.
Thanks in advance,
Cheers.
Argiris

Sent from my iPhone

|Full archive May 1995 - present by Year|Mailing list's archive of current year by month|