[Emacspeak] Re: Reading Books: Re: Plugin Recommendations Thread (2023 Edition)

Robert Melton <lists(a)robertmelton.com> writes:

Ergonomics: up/down is nice but C-s is better because your hands stay on
the home row.

Just press C-r if you want to move backwards instead of forwards. Also
get used to using org-mode.

For isearch, fuzzy search == regexp search --M-c-s to start, then c-s to
 repeat -- you can even toggle between the two modes. All that said,
 continue to use swiper if that is what you like, I only write this up
 so you dont wander into a local minimum in swiper and get trapped
 there. org-mode is a swiss army knife; but you  only need to use its
 corkscrew if 're opening a bottle of champagne, and never use its
 knife.

--

Thanks,

♈ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮