[Emacspeak] Need help chasing down an org issue

Yes I see this also with fairly recent emacs and emacspeak from github and org 9.55. I wonder if one difference might be that
eww-mode isn't available as an interactive command  while, for
example,  org-mode and text-mode are. Running eval-expression (C-M-;)
(eww-mode) fixes the problem. Once I've clambered out from under my
pile of marking I'll take a closer look.
cheers
Peter
T.V Raman via Emacspeak writes:
>I filed this on the emacs-devel list but the org developers cant
>repro, which indicates it might be emacspeak specific.
>However resetting emacspeak-org to older versions still repros the
>problem, if you use org, please see if you can repro and more
>importantly, investigate the root cause.
>
>1. Create an org file with hyperlinks to HTML pages.
>2. with your default browser in emacs set to eww,
>3. Use C-c C-o to open the hyperlink
>4. After EWW has rendered the hyperlink, check the major mode of the
>   resulting buffer; it should be 'eww -- but with the issue I'm
>   chasing down, it's 'org-mode
>

>--
>
>Thanks,
>
>--Raman(I Search, I Find, I Misplace, I Research)
>♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮
>
>--
>
>Thanks,
>
>--Raman(I Search, I Find, I Misplace, I Research)
>♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

Note that my working days are Monday--Thursday
Peter Rayner (he/him), Room 1609, MelbourneConnect, University of Melbourne, 700 Swanston St.
Academic Convener - Melbourne Climate Futures Academy <https://www.unimelb.edu.au/climate>
mobile +61 402 752 379
zoom id 4431343191, join at  <https://unimelb.zoom.us/j/4431343191?pwd=a1E5Z3JEOTRVQUJsaVdRbVUvR1QyZz09>
mail-to: prayner(a)unimelb.edu.au TWITTER: @raynerstrings
google scholar: <https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=H3up71wAAAAJ&hl=en>
profile: <https://findanexpert.unimelb.edu.au/profile/59812-peter-rayner>
I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land on which I work, the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin nation, and pay my respect to their Elders, past and present
I am sending this email when convenient for me, please only respond when convenient for you