[Emacspeak] Need help chasing down an org issue

I filed this on the emacs-devel list but the org developers cant
repro, which indicates it might be emacspeak specific.
However resetting emacspeak-org to older versions still repros the
problem, if you use org, please see if you can repro and more
importantly, investigate the root cause.

1. Create an org file with hyperlinks to HTML pages.
2. with your default browser in emacs set to eww,
3. Use C-c C-o to open the hyperlink
4. After EWW has rendered the hyperlink, check the major mode of the
   resulting buffer; it should be 'eww -- but with the issue I'm
   chasing down, it's 'org-mode

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮