[Emacspeak] Re: Emacspeak error in evil-mode

OK, will dig into it a bit and try with different emacspeak versions. My
gut is telling me this issue is due to a change in evil mode (a new
version was pushed to nongnu elpa recently, though nothing in the git
log for evil-mode jumps out at me).

Am away for the next few days, so won't get to this until next week.