[Emacspeak] Re: Emacspeak error in evil-mode

Tim Cross via Emacspeak <emacspeak(a)emacspeak.org> writes:

The good: I can repro the problem

The not so good: I suspect it might have gotten introduced during some
major rewrites in the last few weeks; note that I reimplemented how
ems-interactive-p is defined   with help from Stefan Monnier. This is
the first breakage I am seeing and it may or may not be due to that
change; it's hard to say.

Curiously,, moveing back by char says the char  4 times, moving forward
says it only 3 times -- that could well be a hint to where the problem
is.

I suspect I may not be able to fix this before I release the next
version of Emacspeak --