[Emacspeak] Re: Mathimatics mode / specific configurations for different environments

Can I confirm that emacspeak-maths requires the hydra package to be installed then or either I define my own key maps for each navigation action?

When It comes to string substitution I agree it won't work long term cause regexp doesn't work for properly parsing latex, its turing complete god damn it.
Good enough works for me for now though I think.
If I'm dealing with multiple layers of nesting I'm probably going to want to look at it in depth anyway I'd imagine.
I' m wondering if some sort of push down automata version of regexp could be used to parse the most common expressions although that feels like it would be a lot of work.
Continuing further beyond simple substitutions probably doesn't make sence until I get emacspeak-maths working though.

Also would it be possible to flatten out the structure of the documentation?
I searched for a while and eventually ended up just reading the source code of emacspeak-math to understand that I needed to run npm install and stuff and yet I've still not got it working properly.
Currently the documentation puts a large amount of focus on installing and then seems to put the actual functionality under multiple levels of nested menus which makes finding things difficult
There's also a good chance I've just missed something obvious though