[Emacspeak] Re: Latest espeak-ng from master is silent with emacspeak, but works with speech-dispatcher

"T.V Raman via Emacspeak" <emacspeak(a)emacspeak.org> writes:

> Build the espeak speech-server for emacspeak,
> then run it from shell and see what happens.

I am experiencing the same problem. I have build the espeak server from
the emacspeak sources. When I test the server with:

./servers/espeak
% q {Sample input text}

I get no audio output.  There is no errors either. What should I try next?

Best,
--
Narendra Joshi