[Emacspeak] Re: Emacspeak announces capitalization even though dtk-caps is disabled

Tim Cross via Emacspeak <emacspeak(a)emacspeak.org> writes:

It is mostly correct barring typos.

It frustrates me no end that everyone who asks for docs never seems to
look in the first place, the emacspeak info manual.
C-e tab sRET tts RET
lands you on the right location, I dont think this can be made any
easier.