[Emacspeak] Re: Emacspeak announces capitalization even though dtk-caps is disabled

Thanks for letting me know.

The attachment bit is a little odd. When I look at the message on the
list, I see it has two attachments - one text/x-org and one text/plain.

It could be the mail list has filtered it out and what I'm seeing is my
original message or it could be that your mailer is not showing
text/x-org attachment info.

I'll see if I can see anything looking with different email clients and
via the web interface of my mail provider.

tim