Contributing To emacspeak

Hi Daniel,

Here are some answers to your questions re contributing to Emacspeak ---
perhaps via documentation.

I'm copying the emacspeak list; please join that list if you wish to go
ahead  with contributing.

Daniel Birket <danielb@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
1. Focus on content, not the specific markup dialect. So org-mode is
fine, you needn't write in texi if you're contributing new content.

2. Before jumping off to write new content, see what is there in the
info directory: roughly,