Espeak speech server

Hello,
I've built Emacspeak (HEAD of master branch) and the Espeak speech
server on Ubuntu 20.04 daily, but I don't seem to get voice or pitch
changes (such as for source code comments or reserved words).
Is this a limitation of the Espeak server, or a misconfiguration on my
end? If the former, what synths on Linux support pitch/voice changes
in source code? Just Outloud?

Thanks,
Bill

|All Past Years |Current Year|