How dcan I navigate around in tabulated-list-mode?

Hi,
I did a grep in the Emacspeak source code, but I didn't find any explicit support for tabulated-list-mode. However, when I do C-x o to switch windows, for example, Emacspeak reads the headers.
I have been trying to navigate to the next/previous column, read the header for the current column, and so on, but I'm not finding anything in Emacspeak.
Am I missing something, or is there no support for tabulated-list-mode?
Thanks!

|All Past Years |Current Year|