Emacs kind in Mac OS 10.14

Hello all,
I was wondering if someone could comment on the different kinds of emacs in Mac OS. There is emacs Mac, Aquamacs and emacs. Which of those work better with Emacspeak? I followed the very well written instructions in this  link  but Emacspeak does not work when I start emacs from terminal. Does anyone have a better way to suggest for Mac OS 10.14 6?
Thank you in advance.
Argiris

|All Past Years |Current Year|