Emacspeak Git with Emacs 26.2

Hi all. Recently, Emacs 26.2 was released. I upgraded using home-brew, and updated Emacspeak to the latest Git version. I tried to make emacspeak, and that failed because Emacs can’t find cl-lib. So, I removed the Emacspeak directory, and recloned it, which usually works when stuff like this happens. I tied to make config, which failed with the same message:
Cannot open load file: cl-lib
After that, I Googled the error message, and found that, during the Emacs 23 era, some people had to manually put Cl-lib in their emacs.d/ directory. Should I still do that, or will Emacspeak need to be updated to support the new version of Emacs 26.2?
Thanks for any help

|May 1995 - Last Year |Current Year|