Where does the "This is emacspeak using ALSA all my circuits are functioning perfectly come from?

Where does the  "This is emacspeak using ALSA all my circuits are
functioning perfectly come from?

It also announces Wise Dog in my Arch Linux setup but it doesn't say
this things in slint.

In slint it just says espeak and the music plays. Otherwise, it seems
to work perfectly.

Didier of slint.fr has moved the emacspeak inside the root partition
which is less confusing to me than having it under
/home/username/Downloads and having to remember NOT to delete the
emacspeak download folder.

Before I could do sudo make install emacspeak and emacspeak would move
to another folder under the / folder.  I forget which one.

Best regards,

David

|May 1995 - Last Year |Current Year|