Bug: speech behavior is unpredictable in org agendas by default

Hi,
If you just try and use org agendas with Emacspeak, by default, sometimes Emacspeak reads lines and sometimes it reads the outline path. Most times, however, it doesn't say anything.
This is because of something that came up in a separate thread, and I'm raising it here so that we can decide on what the best way to be to go from here.
So, the issue is that by default, the variable `org-agenda-show-outline-path' is set to true, which means that org will use the `message' function to show the outline path to that item. This causes speech to be stopped, and at least on the Mac, most times nothing is spoken.
One way to fix this is if the user would read the org source code, figure out that this was the cause, and turn it off by customize, but I think that's not a good user experience at all. I would instead suggest that Emacspeak take care of this by speaking both the item and the outline path, or at least provide a working set up out of the box and provide a hotkey for querying the outline path (which is similar to how Emacspeak handles eldoc-mode, I think).
Thanks!

|May 1995 - Last Year |Current Year|