Bug (maybe): the C-c key binding for emacspeak in emacspeak-transient-mode gets shadowed by erc-track-mode

Hi,
First off, I'm really curious about the line of thinking to decide what should happen, so please think out loud so that I can learn more about how things are done in Emacs land.
I use erc-track-mode to keep track of IRC buffers that have new chat messages in them. That mode marks `C-c' as a prefix key, so pressing `C-c' by itself does nothing when reviewing transient buffers. Would it make sense to maybe change this to `C-c C-c' instead or something else?
Thanks!

|May 1995 - Last Year |Current Year|