Byte Compile Warnings in Emacspeak

Hi,
I see errors in my *byte-compile* buffer when I start Emacspeak, about references to variables that don't exist.
For example, in emacspeak-org.el, line 308, org-ans2 is declared as a special variable, and then in line 309 it is passed to `dtk-speak'. However, I can't find such a variable in my Emacs.
I also get the same error for `ido-process-ignore-lists'. That one is defined using `defvar', but it isn't autoloaded, perhaps because there is no `autoload' magic comment before it?
Thanks!

|May 1995 - Last Year |Current Year|