Errors with Emacspeak GIT and compiled emacs 26.1

Hello,

I'm getting errors like when I want to browse with w3m that I get an
error message saying that emacs should have been compiled with some
library.  I don't remember which and I don't seem to get the error.

Actually it's an emacs error not an emacspeak error.

But since everyone here uses emacs as part of emacspeak, could you
tell me which options you chose when configuring emacs so that all the
features work?

Regards,

David Ring

|May 1995 - Last Year |Current Year|