Tweaking audio indentation and company audio cues

Hi all.

What is the correct way of disabling audio indentation and the auditory icon that plays when Company completions appear? In regards to the former, I saw that the emacspeak-audio-indentation variable is defined as nil by default, but it seems that another module is setting it as t. I've tried to set it as nil by using setq-default, but it didn't work.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Alan Ghelardi

|May 1995 - Last Year |Current Year|