Help Wanted: Bug In Announcement of Echo Area

Hi,
I have been struggling with this issue for months, but when I’ve raised the issue here, no one has been able to reproduce it. I’m getting better and better at Lisp, and I feel like I might be able to at least try and debug the issue, so I’m looking for help.
So, here is the issue.
1. Go to the *scratch* buffer, and type the following two expressions:
```
(message "Example message 1" )
(message "Example message 2" )
```
Now, alternate between each line and press C-x C-e. What I mean is, go to the first line, press C-x C-e, then go to the second line and repeat.
Eventually, you should hear just “1” or “2”, not the whole message.
If you can’t reproduce the issue, that’s fine. However, I would at least appreciate any help on how I could try and debug the issue.
Thanks!

|All Past Years |Current Year|