Using Paredit with Emacspeak

Hello everyone.

First of all, let me introduce myself: my name is Alan Ghelardi and I'm a software engineer in Brazil. I've started recently to use Emacs and Emacspeak.

I've installed the Paredit package and noticed that whenever the paredit-mode is enabled, Emacspeak stops of announcing deleted characters (e.g. when the backspace is pressed). Semi-colons stop of being spoken either as long as I type them. Is this an expected behavior or some conflict between Emacspeak and Paredit? If this is an issue, is there another package similar to Paredit which works better with Emacspeak?

I'm using Emacs 25 and the latest version of Emacspeak.

Thank you for the attention.

Best regards.

Alan Ghelardi

|All Past Years |Current Year|