How to use any voice other than Alex?

I have emacspeak working on my MacBook Air. This would be wonderful except that I can't make it speak in any other voice than Alex, and Alex sounds terrible when you speed it up. Samantha Compact or Zarvox would sound better at the rate I'm accustomed to (around 750). Could someone please let me know how to change the voice? Thanks.

|All Past Years |Current Year|