Error when installing libespeak-devel

As was suggested, I went looking for an RPM called libespeak-dev.  The closest that I could find with RPM Find was a package called libespeak-devel (I installed libespeak-devel-1.47.11-6.mga6 RPM for i586 as I am using an intel processor).  When I was installing the package, I recieved the following error message:

Could not depsolve transaction; 1 problem detected:
0. nothing provides devel(libm) needed by libespeak-devel-1.47.11-6.mga6.i586

There is a .deb package called libespeak-dev, but i can't use that since I'm on Fedora.  I am thinking of switching to Debian, do you think this is necessary, or is there a solution available for Fedora?

|All Past Years |Current Year|